Board of Directors
The Nonprofit Center of North Central Florida’s Board of Directors represents the nonprofit, private, and public sectors of our community. Each member is deeply committed to NCNCF’s mission and demonstrates expertise and passion for assisting nonprofit organizations fulfill their missions.
- Chris Johnson: Director of Programs & Learning, Florida Philanthropic Network
- Dug Jones: Assistant VP for Economic Development, Santa Fe College
- Bryan McDonald: Operations Manager, CH2M HILL
- Julie Moderie: Program Director, Healthy Start – Well Florida Council
- Sandy Richter: Branch Manager, PNC Bank
Kari Brill, Executive Director
As a 4th generation Gainesville resident, Ms. Brill and her family hold deep roots in this community. She feels passionate about giving back to this community that she is now raising her two children in. Ms. Brill was a founding board member for Girls on the of Alachua County and donated her time as a volunteer and as a mentor for University of Florida’s Young Entrepreneurs for Leadership and Sustainability and the Women Student Association. In 2011, Kari was awarded Forty Under 40 from Home Magazine and she was also nominated for the Gainesville Sun’s Spirit of Gainesville in Entrepreneurship of the same year.
Ms. Brill received a B.A. in Advertising from Southern Methodist University and MBA in Marketing and International Business from Northeastern University
- Randi Hall
- Robert Geoghagen
- Oliver Clark