Board of Directors
The Nonprofit Center of North Central Florida’s Board of Directors represents the nonprofit, private, and public sectors of our community. Each member is deeply committed to NCNCF’s mission and demonstrates expertise and passion for assisting nonprofit organizations fulfill their missions.
- Pam Burns: CPA, Pam Burns, CPA & Associates
- Tracy Connors: Author & Nonprofit Management Consultant
- Jim Harrison: Director of Creative Services, University of Florida
- Jack Hughes: Nonprofit Consultant, Former Executive Director, Gainesville Sports Commission
- Chris Johnson: Director of Programs & Learning, Florida Philanthropic Network
- Dug Jones: Assistant VP for Economic Development, Santa Fe College
- Bryan McDonald: Operations Manager, CH2M HILL
- Julie Moderie: Program Director, Healthy Start – Well Florida Council
- Sandy Richter: Branch Manager, PNC Bank
Kari Brill, Executive Director
Ms. Brill possesses extensive experience in the marketing, communications and business development fields. As the former Marketing Director for The Orthopaedic Institute, she was responsible for all creating and implementing strategic marketing and communications plans. She led multiple initiatives to enhance brand awareness and value proposition via traditional media, social media, and relationship marketing. Ms. Brill was frequently the project lead for new business endeavors for The Orthopaedic Institute. During her time at The Orthopaedic Institute, Ms. Brill was selected as a guest speaker at a national conference, conducted successful nationwide webinars, and has published articles in local and national publications. As a 4th generation Gainesville resident, Ms. Brill and her family hold deep roots in this community. She feels passionate about giving back to this community that she is now raising her children in. Ms. Brill donates her time to various nonprofit organizations, such as Girls on the Run and Tyler’s Hope. She is also an active committee member in Alachua County Emerging Leaders (ACEL) and the Leadership Gainesville Alumni Association (LGAA). Ms. Brill received a B.A. in Advertising from Southern Methodist University and MBA in Marketing and International Business from Northeastern University. She is currently seeking a Certificate in Nonprofit Management from Santa Fe College.